- Are you a lesbian owned business or do you employ out and proud lesbians?
- Do you want to support and participate in the building of lesbian community?
- Would you business benefit from showing support for the fostering of events and perspectives that appeal to lesbian professionals?
- Do you want lesbians to know that you appreciate them as clients?
- Does your product or service benefit educated, independent women aged 30+? Are you looking for an affordable way to reach this demographic?
If so you might want to advertize in LQ. Ads are associated with a given story and (except for repeat features like ongoing lesbian events) stay online attracting visitors for as long as that story does.
LQ attracts aproximately 700-1200 pageviews per month and includes a loyal subscriber base of 60-70 who request to be notified quarterly when each edition is published.
In addition to exposure on a story page, your ad makes you eligible to be included in the ‘lesbian owned business’ or ‘women owned business’ listings as appropriate and listing in the ‘supporters of LQ’ link listing page.
Advertizing rates for online LQ are $30 for a business – card sized ad and $50 for a 3×5″ ad. Ads are attached to a particular article and remain up for at least one quarter, and normally for as long as the article remains online. Ad placement requests will be accomodated where possible, but final placement is at the discretion of the editor. High-exposure pages like the ongoing events page will have more frequent turnover of ads but a minimum of one quarter is guaranteed.
Ads from lesbian-owned businesses or businesses with at least one lesbian staff member are preferred and encouraged. Businesses are encouraged to self-identify as a lesbian owned business or lesbian staffed business as applicable.
You can contact the editor using the form below (It’s here to prevent spam…)