PDF’s of print versions of LQ 2004-2006
The first Lesbian Quarterly came out of a lesbian entrepreneur’s group in 2004, and was the brainchild of Sophia Kelly. The magazine profiled members of that group and was intended as a way to make women in the community aware of the lesbian-owned businesses they might want to support. After the first edition, publishing and distribution was taken over by Sophia Kelly of Tailored Tech, and continued to focus on lesbian entrepreneurs and events. Below are pdf versions of later editions. After the first one, the printing was usually in black and white, with a colour version being distributed via email. The original logo was created by Jayde Ly.
There are two files for each edition. One is the e-subscriber colour version, and the other is a ledger (11×17) sized black and white file, which is meant to be printed double-sided on white ledger paper and folded to make a magazine. If you want to print it on letter sized paper, choose the e-version.
- LQ 1 March 2004 – This was the first version, created as an ad-circular for the GLBA women’s breakfast group for international women’s day
- LQ 2 June 2004 – This is the first edition in the new format
- LQ 3 Sept 2004
- LQ 4 E-Version December 2004 | LQ 4 Print Version December 2004
- LQ 5 E-Version March 2005 | LQ 5 March 2005 Print Version
- LQ 6 E-Version June 2005
- LQ 7 E-Version September 2005
- LQ 8 E-Version December 2005 | LQ 8 Print Version December 2005
- LQ 9 E-Version March 2006
- LQ 10 E-Version June 2006
- LQ 11 E-Version September 2006
- LQ 12 E-Version December 2006