Travel Trips for Women
Tripsista is a website that promotes women’s destinations and travel. They seem to have a great offering of events if you’re ever looking for a sun holiday or retreat that is by for and about women. I generally want to travel to places that are women friendly, and with women, so this seemed like a good resource to me. While LQ does accept paid ads, this post isn’t one of them. 🙂 I just thought the information would be good. I encourage you to click through and see all the details.
Here’s a sample of what they have. This page imports a live feed of their offerings, so what you see below should be fresh.
- Greek Food Cooking Class: A journey to the island of CreteGreek Food Cooking Class: A journey to the island of Crete100 Mile Foodie is delighted to welcome Kelly from The Hellenic Odyssey, a Greek home cook with a proud heritage, as we come together to create a generous spread of food.You will learn how to prepare traditional authentic dishes that… Read more »
- Chai Lai Sisters: Elephant Rescue and Mountain Homestay ThailandGET OFF THE BEATEN PATH WITH CHAI LAI SISTERS ELEPHANT RESCUE AND MOUNTAIN HOMESTAYDay 1: Elephant caretaker experience + baby elephants + waterfall Karen hill tribe homestayDay 2: Karen hill tribe wisdom trek + jungle picnic + waterfalls + bamboo rafting + Karen hill tribeAll inclusive 2 days, 1 night,… Read more »
- Finger Lakes Champagne Trail PackageFinger Lakes Champagne Trail Package June thru October Whether it’s sparkling, Asti, Sekt, or Prosecco, it’s all champagne to us! Although the Finger Lakes region is renown for its Reisling, we have gathered together a select group of sparkling wine producers to introduce you to our Finger Lakes Champagne Trail. … Read more »
- Finger Lakes Ice Cream Trail Package June thru OctoberFinger Lakes Ice Cream Trail Package June thru October One of the best reasons to visit the Finger lakes is to be close to the cows, because they provide the cream used to make the best Ice Cream around. We have created a collection of the best of the… Read more »
- Springtime Wine And Food Tasting, Dinners And Accommodation In The Langhe Hills, ItalySpringtime Offers: Wine And Food Tasting, Dinners And AccommodationHoliday In The Langhe Hills, ItalyCome and discover, or rediscover, this beautiful area which is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site (the wine producing area of the Langhe – Monferrato – Roero). Here close to Alba at Cascina Bricchetto Langhe you can… Read more »
- Exploring The Secrets Of ArmeniaHiking & exploring the secrets of Armenia, May 20 – June 1, 2019Join us for a fantastic round trip through Armenia. We meet in Jerewan and after a day of sightseeing we start our round trip, follow the silk-road, visit the eldest churches of the world, learn about the extraordinary culture… Read more »
- Bali Bliss Retreat – Is it time to treat yourself?Wanderlust Solo Women ToursGet in quick limited spaces left!Bali Bliss Retreat – fun, friendships and connectionIs it time to treat yourself, have you been running around looking after everyone else? * Are you craving for a change, but don’t know where to start? * No one that will commit to… Read more »
- Freediving and Yoga Retreat: Bira, Sulawesi to Northern Komodo National ParkFreediving and Yoga Retreat, May 17 – 23, 2019Bira, Sulawesi to Northern Komodo National Park – IndonesiaMention Pantai Bira and those that are familiar will tell you about how sublime the tropical destination is.Its sweeping stretches of white sand and limestone cliffs are enough to render you speechless. It’s not only well-known for… Read more »
For more travel ideas for women, check out their page here.