- Are you a lesbian owned business or do you employ lesbians?
- Do you want to support and build lesbian community?
- Would you business benefit from showing support for the fostering of events and perspectives that appeal to lesbian professionals?
- Do you want lesbians to know that you appreciate them as clients?
- Does your product or service benefit educated, independent women aged 30+? Are you looking for an affordable way to reach this demographic?
If so you might want to advertize in LQ. Ads are associated with a given story and (except for repeat features like ongoing lesbian events) stay online attracting visitors for as long as that story does.
In addition to exposure on a story page, your ad makes you eligible to be included in the ‘lesbian owned business’ or ‘women owned business’ listings as appropriate and listing in the ‘supporters of LQ’ link listing page.
Like most magazines, LQ collects revenue from advertising. In addition to any display ads purchased, LQ participates in affilliate marketing programs, which means that if you click on a link in an article on the site and decide to purchase something there, LQ gets a commission. All items linked to have been vetted and the articles including them have been reviewed for suitability to our audience.
You can reach our editor with any questions at email@example.com.